CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: They are in my brain

Views: 1,411
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,296,440

Re: They are in my brain

So, how do you zap? That's the only way to kill worms outside the digestive tract. A rife machine is NOT a zapper. it only kills the parasites that live at the frequency you're running.

Dr. Clark tried it that way to begin with a frequency generator, and she figured doing it one type of parasite at a time would take 22 hours for the average sick person. Ain't nobody got time for that!

And I have never 'felt' a worn, ever. That movement stuff is toxicity causing muscles, tendons, nerves and blood vessels to spasm.

And geez--you are a walking example of how all that fiddle fuss methodology just messes things up more and more. But it is very nice for the pharmacutial cartel's money making.

You know, there are posters here who are cartel employees who post stuff like this to hawk products and make people afraid they'll never be well again without hordes of supplements, right? I hope you aren't one of those.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)