CureZone   Log On   Join
maybe honey? yogic breathing

DesertLili Views: 3,275
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,297,303

maybe honey? yogic breathing

Hey, Chiron!

My intuition for ppl and things is quite good. But I have only done a pendant work thus far, as using a tool. I need to get into muscle testing :) I feel it is worth doing it.

I do chiro- adjustments and used to do yoga, now I have hard time making myself practice yoga, because of the pains and aches. I need to start again the Tibetan rituals tomorrow, since they are more forgiving and slowly get into yoga again. Yogic breathing is another thing, which I love and need to establish a routine for. I felt often that doing the Kapalbhati breathing adjusted spontaneously segments of my spine :)) !
... I have been to busy lately and neglectful in regards to sensible exercise.

Do you think BSM comes with specific minerals (potassium?), or I can use raw honey instead? I am not sure I can find good quality molasses here.

I will follow your advice on the Moreless drink. Looking forward to get from amazon the Ca hydr you recommended :) Epsom can be found nearly in any pharmacy in my city.

You are right! Having too much stored acidity may be my problem during fast - with cramps and shortness of breath. For one I feel the Borax is already working - as you say aches come differently, I am impatient to add the Moreless to the equation. I may tentatively try another, longer than 9 days fast soon, though, being mindful about my limits.

Cheers,
DL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.547 sec, (1)