CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Myrrh for Trematodes (Flukes/Fasciola)

notmycircus Views: 3,145
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,297,360

Re: Myrrh for Trematodes (Flukes/Fasciola)

This may be a strange take, but after months of reading its posts, I'm convinced it is exactly what it rants against. I believe its sole purpose on CZ is to discredit CZ and its users. It is trying to make a mockery of CZ. It may very well be one of those "pharma Conspiracy elites" in disguise its always rambling on about. No one else brings up the subject but it. Sort of like the pot calling the kettle black. The pot isn't just like the kettle in this case... The pot IS the kettle. It doesn't like curezone and is trying to take it down. This is the most logical conclusion I can come up with.

It has obviously never experienced parasites because it never has experienced any of the symptoms the rest of us have and is often telling people they are making a big deal out of nothing and that other posters don't really have parasites. Even when they are providing photographic proof!

To quote old Willy, 'Methinks the lady doth protest too much'... If you look at it from that perspective and then go back and read some of its posts it starts to seem all too likely that its intentions are not good at all. It is evil and devisive. It serves no purpose other than to divide and discredit. The ultimate troll. Ignore all of its posts. Stop referring to it as if its a person. It has no humanity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.765 sec, (1)