CureZone   Log On   Join
Update: 2 weeks into method. looking promising

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Jason1122 Views: 1,078
Published: 5 years ago

Update: 2 weeks into method. looking promising

Hi, ive have EC for many years on my bottom lip. im 20 and at uni, probably had it since mabye 14?. im used to peeling my lips to plan for lectures. for example monday and tuesday i have 12-4pm and 4 hours can be disasterous if i dont plan. so usrally i peel around sunday 5pm, then monday at night. from that you get an idea how good/ bad i have it.

couple weeks ago i read a post about someone whos using apple cider vinegar to cure him and it worked for him. its the only one that made sense to me as its an acid, which will disinfect it as appose to just various lip balms.

so i bought a bottle and poured a little in a containter with water and before i went to bed, soaked abit of tissue in and just left it on my lips for 5 mins. when i took it off, my bottom lip was very swollen and the ec was completly white and it stung like shit. woke up and lips looked fine. i also started taking various vitinim tablets including B complex, C and D with zinc. so here i am 2 weeks later, doing this morning and night and this happened...

friend wants me to come round his at 9pm, i peeled at around midnight the previous night. that means skin will have grown and im gonna start licking them and they will go red and start peeling etc. but 9pm came and i was feeling ok so i went and left at 3am. the strange thing is, they didnt peel, and looked completly fine. thats weird... but whatever.

i wake up, friend asks me to come round again, same time. ok thats fine, ill peel around 5pm so ill be good to go. 5pm comes, at this point i havnt peeled for like 40 hours, i get out of the shower and try to peel but nothing will come off. thats strange, they are not white from the water but sort of a pale red. i go and come back fine.

so this is were i am now, for me its a breakthough, and belive me this has been ruling my life for a long time. on a side note i cant eat in front of people as my lips turn bright red, even for a small sweet. for the first time my friend asked me to try something he cooked, i cant turn it down so i tried it and they didnt feel bright red. i couldnt see but he didnt look at them any different. really sorry for the novel ive just written but if this works in a week time, ill do another post, feel free to ask my anything

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.844 sec, (2)