CureZone   Log On   Join
First flush results

barkbark Views: 847
Published: 6 years ago

First flush results

Okay, so when I actually did the flush itself it was awful. I threw up some oil, and was generally a mess. I was pretty much thinking "theres no way this is good for you and I am never doing this ever again".

Today though, the day after the purge, I notice I have more energy than usual, I'm thinking clearer than usual.

I guess thats pretty much how this process works? You feel awful then you feel better? Is this normal? At the time I was doing it it really felt destructive. But I guess thats why you only do it once or twice a month.

I am also thinking, that its possible if I was drinking a quart of apple, beet, carrot, cranberry, lemon etc juice every day it would over time achieve the same effect, plus maybe a 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, any thoughts on this?

update: once I ate something the clarity and energy pretty much vanished, seems like im more sensitive to everything than usual today. I'm considering maybe the flush is simply to harsh on the body to be an effective method for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)