CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zappers work well, the lies are just fearmongering...

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
david1o1 Views: 5,027
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,299,169

Re: Zappers work well, the lies are just fearmongering...

"
about the my successful and effective use of zappers.
"
You have no idea (and no proof) about what you are talking about, you just assume and believe things.

"
Answering all the employee's obviously bogus need for idiotic 'proof'
"
another defamation... I was (and still am but with a low load so that i can live with it) an infected person who has been deceived several times by zappers sellers.

"
The only proof NEEDED is you get well. But that doesn't count apparently. Logic dictates if I'm sick because of parasites , if I zap and kill said parasites, and then get well, it killed the parasites obviously.
"
Logic also dictates, maybe if you have never felt any weird sensations which seems a worms is disturbed/killed (like unhooking, contracting, moving, increase of pressure in some parts of the body without others possible cause) then maybe you were not infected by parasitic worms, or maybe you were infected by one kind of harmful organism which has been killed by the different treatments that you have used at the same time and maybe this helped you to get better and maybe you are still infected by one or several kinds of parasitic worms but if the load is low enough, you don't feel them and they won't cause much problem.

"
Somehow this simple train of logic escapes the zapper 'deniers' here.
"
We can't deny what has not been proven, we only deny the unjustified claims which are spread either to influence the desperate infected people to buy zappers or by alternative treatments fanatics who are against "big pharma" at all costs whereas some drugs may be useful and without noticeable side effects if taken reasonably.

"
But of course, if they're being paid to deny, nothing *I* can say will ever matter.
"
another defamation... I can do it too : but of course if you are getting paid to improve the image of the zappers and to influence the desperate infected people to try it because it can kill all kinds of harmful organisms in all parts of the body without any side effects, this is like a miracle device !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)