CureZone   Log On   Join
terminal cancer I need help with something

knowledge seeker Views: 1,804
Published: 4 years ago

terminal cancer I need help with something

I was taking the Iodine protocol and got to maybe 150 mg or maybe 20 drops or so then in the am once a day although a few of he support nutrients had to take 2 or 3 times a day with the support nutrients but quit my program a while back and was planning on starting soon again but have this dilemma --having seen the quest for the cure and global quest for cure a few people were cured with the Hoxsey protocol at the biomedical center.

since I cannot afford o go to Mexico, I thought I could at least take the formula that has been curing since the 1800 but Hoxsey put Iodide in every patients dose.

this site said it was 50-50 mix of herbs to Iodide so would take about 10o drops 3 to 5 times a day is that too much and would it interfere with doing Iodine protocol

http://www.alphaomegalabs.com/store/potassium-iodide-hoxsey-solution-8-fl-oz.html#direction

I am not sure how many milligrams it would be if I made a tincture and added 50 % of it as a chaser to the herbal tincture.

1 can anyone find how many mgs per dose or drop of this

2 will this hurt if I do the two protocols together I got scared when on the Iodine program and the dr checked my iodine and it was like 1000 times more than "normal"

will using Iodide cancel out benefits of the iodine or make it too high and will using iodine affect how the iodide works.

I want to hurry and proceed with this as I might have as little as 5 months to live one dr said 2 months and then changed it to 6 when I expressed shock and said the other dr said had 6 months or a little more.

Please does anyone know so I can go ahead and order the Hoxsey herbs and iodide and also maybe get back on the iodine protocol with the selenium and everything.

Can I only do iodide or iodine and do they cancel each other out or can I do both and do you see how many mgs are in a dose of the iodide at the link above.

Thank you god bless you.

In case anyone knows any herbs that help severe cough will massive phelm that sometimes almost chokes me or makes me almost unable to talk or things to help with shortness of breathe they say is coming and ill make me unable to walk maybe 10 steps. I am told no cure I will not do chemo and never have due to its toxicity and potential permanent effects on vitals organs. I just read osha might help with shortness of breathe anything else?

I appreciate so much any help even if I do not always get back to you as so overwhelmed right now and time deprived. I read everything though

ps the iodine I as taking was Lugol's the iodide I have not started yet is linked above.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (2)