CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: terminal cancer I need help with something

knowledge seeker Views: 1,517
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,300,544

Re: terminal cancer I need help with something

I am not against "everything" the medical community offers. I am against chemo and with good reason.

they said they cannot or will not do surgery, radiation not is their any drug for this aggressive type of cancer yet.

I am told chemo will not cure me and I will die. They will do one kind of chemo after another until I die.

I need only for someone to answer my question about Iodide and will taking both be harmful or contradict each other and what is a safe level of each.

I was thinking about starting the Iodine again while waiting to do the Hoxsey and for that I need to take iodide. But I read lately and earlier that Hoxsey formula holds grat hope but MUST be taken with Iodine in 50-50 mix with the Iodide and need this info before gettng started..

The only thing holding me back is praying someone will know the answers to the questions posed in the original post. I dont want to take both if one invalidates the other or will be taking too much. When I took 100 mg a medical test showed my Iodine 1000 x higher than what they said was normal. If I take the 300 mg of iodine recommended for cancer plus am getting a lot in the Iodide too will it be too much.. I recently read that Lugols contains both iodide and iodine?? s this true. If anyone knows, please please answer especially on do they contradict each other and can some of the 300 mg be taken as iodiNe and some as iodiDe so I can meet both programs,

I am also doing other things and ordering some new stuff.

thanks for the info on the coughing I am a little confused though..is this a drug or a natural supplement?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)