CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why risk a slow painful death by liver failure or parasites...

david1o1 Views: 817
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,300,659

Re: Why risk a slow painful death by liver failure or parasites...

"
And you believe when you turn a doorknob, the door opens. I use what works. I don't go climbing out the window because I'm not sure the door knob works.
"
there is no need for a proof in this case because the claim of the effect of turning a door knob is not extraordinary and the experiment and observation of the results can be confirmed and reproduced by others (i can seen it hear it feel it, you can see it hear it feel it, others can see it hear it feel it)
if somebody would claim that turning a specific door knob would kill all parasitic worms in all parts of the body, this would be an extraordinary claim since anybody can say anything, but if i or you or others can't see the experiment and observe the results, and determine that the interpretation is correct, and manage to reproduce it, this means this may be true or this may be false. See the difference bright you ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.543 sec, (1)