CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: terminal cancer I need help with something

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

Free Clark DVD!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

knowledge seeker Views: 1,451
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,302,198

Re: terminal cancer I need help with something

Grizz just the person I want to hear from. I will put the questions I needed answered in red and number them so you can try to answer if you would be so kind

1) can part of that 300 mg of iodiNe be iodiDe for I can combine them for a total of 300 mg as I need to take both and dont want to take too much

Here are the specific questions I need help with I posted elsewhere,.

Can you go through and answer them one at a time.

I have terminal stage 4 cancer and want to do the hoxsey formula and I need to act quickly do you know if I make the formula below into a tincture form, 2) what the dose it is it based on weight and what is the normal dose and how often do you take it (this is on the hoxsey tonic Grizz you may not know this but half of the dose is to be potassium iodiDe when taking the hoxsey formula if anyone knows please chime in)

I was going on the iodine protocol before I took about 100 mg but the goal is 300 mg I was told.

I had read hoxsey used iodiDe 3) will it hurt to take both iodiNe and iodiDe?
4) I think maybe there is iodiDe in lugols but not sure how much iodiDe dores anyone know this

I would need per day according to a website selling the iodide used with hoxsey formula well the website said if is 50-50 proportion with the hoxsey herbal formula 5) which seems like a lot if taking 2 or more dropperfuls of hoxsey tincture three times a day plus the iodiNe of 100 to 300 mg a day that beating cancer requires. 6) is iodiNe and iodiDe the same thing?

I dont want to overdose..even at 100 mg of lugols the dr did a test and found my iodine level to be 1000 times too high I know that drs use too low a number but this seems a lot of iodiDe and iodiNe and I dont want to cause thyroid problems

7) also would taking both iodiDe and iodiNe cancel each other out or make it not effective

Please help

I have asked these questions before at iodine forum but not gotten an answer and need to get on this hoxsey formula and do it correctly I have put in red the key points I need answered

I also will need to find the potassium iodiDe people ar selling as part of the hoxsey protocol to try to see if you can figure out how much iodiDE is in each drop there (I think it is less) so I can figure out if I take 100 drops a day which is half the Hoxsey formula that is also 100 drops a day how much mg that would be so question is can subtract that form the 300 mg of iodiNe so I will not be taking too much if using them both as I require. (8) can I subtract the mg of the iodiDe and reduce the amount of iodiNe on farrow protecol that is if the 100 drops of potassium iodiDe is let say  150 mg could I take that and 150 mg of iodiNe to make the 300 mg I think maybe lugols has some iodiDe in it?

here is a sample of that one

http://www.herbhealersdotcom/store/potassium-iodide-hoxsey-solution-8-fl-oz.html pklease replace the word dot with a . in thois link I could not post it for some reason  9) how much iodiDe is in each drop at this can you figure this out for me as I don't understand it

Please answer wach question 9 in all one at a time like this

1) your answer

2) your answer etc so I understand it fully

I would then be able to start both and maybe save my life and be ever so grateful as I wish to do a numnber of things to try to cure this and both iodiNe and hoxsey with his potassium iodiDe are two important parts of my comp[rehensoive program.

ps you have been so kind and a huge help in the past and I thankyou for the time it will take to answer these questions directly which I understand bette than a luink (but still read those)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (3)