CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any relief or the ringing ears?

Bubby63071 Views: 1,666
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,302,416

Re: Any relief or the ringing ears?

If you are asking if I've felt changes in my heart, yes..pain in the left and right, and in the lungs. Also my heart starts beating funny, and it is really really bad at night. I'm on atenolol for that heartbeat issue.

If you are asking about my health, it's not good as of right now. The pain in the back and on the right side kidney area is horrible. Also muscles fatigue quickly, almost like would if a person had MS or ALS. I have a couple spots where I can see I have a lump in a vein, like a dead parasite there.

I have so many other symptoms that correlate with this it's not even funny. Itching/crawling in the peri-anal/anal area, nose, ears, and lower abdomen, abdominal swelling, swelling in my upper inner thighs by my groing lymph glands, pain in my lymph glands all over my body. At times it hurts to even hold up my arms to type. They get tired just from typing!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)