CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: zapper needed for cancer and candida help dont understand it..questions?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

knowledge seeker Views: 1,424
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,302,461

Re: zapper needed for cancer and candida help dont understand it..questions?

thank you I did read the link you provided.

At least 461 is giving me the benefit of the doubt..certainly, I am not here to scare anyone off from this treatment like others. Sadly, even if they are not convinced of my "tale" the fact is I am not telling lies and rarely do. I do have stage 4 triple negative and certainly I am scared.

I just heard form my sister the horrible suffering and nightmare her brother in law who just died form advanced cancer went through and it was pretty terrifying as are the statements I will feel like I am drowning all the time..who would not be scared.

Not every cancer is the same some are more beatable than others. I do not just have Breast Cancer but the worst Breast Cancer and the most deadly and fast growing. Most die within 3 years. One dad was posting n his daughter with tnbc who died just 12 days after it spread not giving much time to turn it around. Plus it is a lot harder to recover when it is stage 4 and one is dealing with 14 tumors all growing fast.

There are people who do everything right and still do not make it with traditional or alternative health. an example was blueberry melt featured in the quest for the cure who did so so very much and still died from her triple negative leaving behind her young daughter. It is just a bad cancer to have. I dont even know that hers had metastasize.

Even the great Dr schulze could not cure everyone. So there is some reason to fear and it is not just from believing "lies" from drs.

I feel I am a little ahead as never poisoned myself with chemo nor removed a vital part of my immune system just to stage the cancer then, and I do have a lot of knowledge and info. Like I said I was taking over a hundred things and it stills read and before they said it would which I was not expecting as I fully intended to beat this.

one might say all that research was wasted as it did not work so now sort of starting new from scratch trying to find new stuff that will.

Once a dr says you will die, in x amount of time,. it is hard to get that out of your head, it does often permeate and go with you from that day unless you can regain your hope. IN the Bollinger videos one person says it is paramount to a crime against humanity due to the nocebo effect being so strong.

well the bottom line is I asked the questions not to do anything but get the info so I can then order the equipment and know how to use it etc.

My questions were legit questions..I was not trying to post scary questions only find the info I feel I need to know to add one more thing to my arsenal.

I do feel that is one thing I am supposed to learn through this...

one if I cure it I will be able to give others hope and know tnbc stage 4 can be cured

2 I will be living a healthier life I always wanted to but just could not swing it

4 I am to learn how to be as good to myself as others and learn to give me the time I gave to others,. I was neglecting myself and I did see what that lead to but I cannot say I did this due to addiction. I always have been highly empathetic and wanted to help others form the earliest age..wanted ot make the world a better place and help hurting people in pain.

You can call it addictive and maybe it is but it was born from a place of caring and being able to put myself in the shoes of another. I know I gave a lot more than most would but I did not believe that if you are not full you cant help others cause I was far from full, myself but I did help others but it took its toll on me and I know I am trying to learn it is ok to put myself first sometimes due to burning myself out.

I learned to cut back and though I felt guilty at first and selfish, as I know people were desperate and needed heklp and this always was all it took to have me help; however, I knew it had to be done this cutting back and this was before cancer struck me.

I even wondered if I got cancer as God felt if I am not helping everyone enough with all he gave me to be good at that job and have all this knowledge, I thought maybe God thought I did not need to be here as gave up one of my purposes maybe. Trying to understand why me I wondered is it cause I am not helping people as much and he figures why keep her here.

In reality, I feel my out of control diabetes with all that Sugar in the blood feeding cancer and my horrible negative emotions and always saying I wish I was dead and being so suicidal and all along with a strong family history of 12 relatives all on my dad's side getting cancer and most dying all lead me here.

I don't know for sure but those are factors are ones I suspect were involved in my getting caner and that negative but unwitting programming of the subconscious mind with my desire then to get out of this what had become a nightmare existence I felt I had due to all the things happening in my life all the time.

My body-mind tried to give me what I wanted - away out of this life but I was oh so wrong. Life is precious and though my life was hard there were a lot of beautiful moments and in many ways such an interesting life. I just focused on the bad more than the good to my determent.

I am trying to learn how to from new habits as it is critical to healing but it is difficult when one does it all for so long that it is habitual. That is the hardest challenge for me--changing how one thinks and feels.

It was hard for me to not answer everyone asking for my help but I have to work on me now and devote less time to helping the world as I am important too and if I dont learn this, I will not be around to help anyone so I do think this is something I am supposed to learn through all this.

On the plus side I lost 87 pounds and my glucose this morning was 200 points less still high but the lowest it has been in a long time so maybe eventually can lesson that negative.

But anyhow I know I am certainly far from perfect and I did react strongly and I maybe said some things I should not have and maybe should have waited before I posted what i did but I did just buy the book and maybe it can answer some of these and others are trying to answer some of these for me like parazapper.

I also got some help on some questions I had on iodide/iodine issue from Grizz and did some research which can lead me to figuring out that dilemma though it will take some math skills to figure it all out at least now I have the data I need due to grizz and additions research on the Hoxsey formula. I am confidant I will be able to get these answered too with time and thus will be able to add two more promising things to my cancer fighting protocol.

I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings or upset them in any way. I just react. But later sometimes see I should have waiting instead of responding immediately when upset. I have a lot to learn I know. I am far form perfect.

I do understand how other people's selfishness can hurt you. I had one man waste 300 hour of my time pretending to be sick when he was not..he later confessed and did send me all kinds of proof that he had lied and who he really was and how it was actually his dad who did need help and he sent medial records and everything. I was so upset he did this to me (he was a teenager) who really hurt me at the time due to his lies and the results of those on my life that I almost stopped helping people.

I did forgive him after time when he begged me too and did resume helping people but one person can do a lot of damage that will harm others due to their decisions.

Still if not for him and all his aliases on here, if not for him doing this and getting me to help him under false pretenses the big kidney thread I did on here would not be on here helping so many and leading for sure to at least one shocking and complete cure of someone with 5th stage kidney disease and its complete reversal so the one who hurt me so much with his lies, lead to me thread being born and all the help and hope it provided others over the years.

I do understand how the action of others can change us and jade us and make us not want to give and all that so I can see where 416 is coming from as I have experienced this in my helping others over the years. Its ok just go on and ignore my posts, I will find what I need god willing.

I do appreciate people who have cared, prayed for me and advised me since my cancer diagnosis in 2014 and since it has spread also. I trust you will be rewarded and know what you are doing is invaluable work..to invest in hurting people with good intentions is never wasted work.

I think at their core, most people are good and it is society and how it is set up that sometimes masks that. I am surprised at how many strangers both in real life here and online have been of help when one has a need.

Sure there are some a holes out there but when situations arise people will help like people who got handicapped cars for me, got help from the staff when I could not get in the door or helped me get wheelchair in the house or prayed for me and encouraged me, helped me fix 2 flat tires one man in freezing cold...good hearts are still out there and it is encouraging in this day and age.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (5)