CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can anybody help me?

MIZMAC Views: 1,993
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,289,208

Re: can anybody help me?

I have an herbal base parasite protocol in my blog- Getting the parasites Out- #4190.
I think the herbal protocol is much easier to tolerate as it is not as harsh as the drugs BUT you also have to do enemas or colonics. You have to get the toxins and the dead parasites out of your body as soon as you can.
Getting rid of parasites is not a matter of taking some drugs for a few days. You have to be consistent and persistent and use a variety of products.
Google Dr. Andreas Kalcker. He has a drug based protocol and a good free 18 page free pdf on parasites that will teach you a lot.
You can watch YouTube videos of the Autism One 2014 conference and watch Kerri Rivera and Dr. Kalcker talk about their methods. You can buy the book, Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism by Kerri Rivera . It has Dr. Kalcker's protocol.
I started with diatomaceous earth. A very large container that will last for about 8 months will cost you about $15 on Amazon. It will help deworm you and destroy some eggs. It's actually really good for you as it contains trace minerals that we all need. Start with 1/2 tsp. and work your way up to 1-2 tbsp./per day. Then you can add other elements as you have the money and resources.
Don't waste your money on labs. They are useless.
If you think you have a tapeworm, you will need a doctor's help. Look up symptoms of Tapeworm infestation and once you start a parasite protocol , look closely at your stools to see if you have Tapeworm segments coming out. Tapeworms generally make you lose weight even though you eat a lot of food.
Getting rid of parasites is a 12-18 month process. you may find that you are infested with a variety of parasites. That may become obvious as you do a parasite protocol. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)