CureZone   Log On   Join
What kind of toxin is it that can stay in stomach for years and will not get dumped by normal body elimination?

Norpriest Views: 356
Published: 5 years ago

What kind of toxin is it that can stay in stomach for years and will not get dumped by normal body elimination?

I mean I'm suspecting some kind of heavy metal toxins, but can there be something else? I'd like to know if there's anything else other than heavy metal.

I have suffered some mysterious dry, droopy facial skin for years after alcohol party in November 2014 and it's lasted til now.

I don't really know if it's from alcohol or food contamination though.

I went to see 1 Acupuncturist, 2 Chiropractors, they always gave me B complex in different forms said I had problems with how my liver eliminated toxins so B complex. The acupuncturist, however, gave me Dong Quai or Dong Gui whatever....said there's something in my blood.

The B complex worked for first few days, then completely stopped working after that.
The Dong Quai thing never helped at all.

However, I didn't give up. After that, I stopped going to doctors, but I've always been looking for hope.
Recently, I came across something call 'Activated Charcoal', so I bought it from Amazon and that thing worked very good and it never stopped working unlike the other supplements they gave me.

So I think I'm almost there to discover the real root cause of this long ass mysterious disease I've got. I think it's heavy metal. Oh....I forgot to tell you, I once had blood test just 2 months after the incident, they were all perfectly normal.
By the way, I've went through all the info about how to get rid of heavy metal already, but I only want more info from you guys if there is something else that can cause these symptoms other than Heavy Metal. Now I know there's something in my stomach for sure that's sabotaging quietly that can't be eliminated by normal means, just want to make sure I've ruled out every other possible root causes, so that I ca go ahead and embark on my heavy metal detox protocol.

By the way, I used to think about bacteria overgrowth or parasites too, but the odds are smaller than heavy metal.

Thanks for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)