CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Distended Abdomen

Tara79 Views: 7,335
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,767,586

Re: Distended Abdomen

Hi guys, I am dealing with this issue now. Swollen abdomen, looks like 5 months pregnant, severe abdominal pain. This came about b.c. of trying to treat parasites by myself. Please, anyone who suspects parasites, please do not use the Internet to try to cleanse, you can develop very severe problems and your life turned upside down like I did. Now I am under the care of chiropractor who also practice holistic health and he has treated several cases like mine. He does muscle testing to make absolutely sure the remedies are correct for my body. Please use the care of someone with an established reputation for treating parasites or you may end up in a world of trouble. You need to use herbs exactly in a 10 day on 5 day off cycling period for 60 days to kill all eggs or parasites will just come back. It's better to pay the money for good treatment, then to learn the hard way as I did. Best of luck in healing! and when I am cured of parasites I will post again the results of my care. Parasites in a horrific disorder and I feel for everyone who is suffering as much as I am.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

11.094 sec, (1)