CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beginning to learn about parasite cleanse. Which cleanse should I choose? Confused by the variety of options.

drycabin Views: 1,037
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,305,439

Re: Beginning to learn about parasite cleanse. Which cleanse should I choose? Confused by the variety of options.

The first thing I should tell you is it didn't take one month for your body to become burdened with parasites and their waste material, it isn't going to be a one month parasite cleanse to get healthy, it is a lifestyle. You seem to already be on a good road of cleansing, and I'm sure as you feel better each time, that's motivation enough. It is for me! I've become vegetarian (no meat, fish, poultry, any flesh) and have become a stickler for washing my fruits before cutting them and only eating cooked veggies. To answer your question, I've had the best results with Nature's Secret Parastroy. Started last May, and felt and saw results on Day 8. Next month, I tried Scram and didn't see as many results, but it definitely worked to a degree. I used Paragone this fall, you need two kits yo complete the program and had good results. My symptoms, stomach problems on and around the full moon, sleeplessness and night sweats, weird rashes, exhaustion after eating anything, have all but disappeared since I started cleansing. Two other amazing products to try which are super effective in getting rid of the mysterious rope worm are Nature's Secret Respiratory Cleanse and Nutribiotic Grapefruit Seed Extract. And Apple juice!! I continue to cleanse using Parastroy every new and full moon and continue to see results, but much much less, so I feel my load is much lighter today than it was one year ago. Oh, and did I mention I went from 134 to 111? I am a 5'2" female so that is a good thing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.656 sec, (1)