CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gave my kids some of the lemonade!

aprilmay Views: 840
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 230,554

Re: Gave my kids some of the lemonade!

i live with my sister and she doesn't know I'm doing the MC.. although she noted a few times that "all I do in the evening is squeeze lemons".. but cause we're both at work during the day, she doesn't know I haven't been eating
and I don't wanna tell her cause she'll say I'm nuts and, because I have had eating disorders she will just disaprove

anyways, two days ago she got this horrible cold and I made her the mc mix, telling her how it's very good for immunity and that's the reason I'm not getting sick and she actually liked it and had more yesterday and this morning ;)
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

i live with my sister and she doesn't know I'm doing the MC.. although she noted a few times that "all I do in the evening is squeeze the lemons".. but cause we're both at work during the day, she doesn't know I haven't been eating
and I don't wanna tell her cause she'll say I'm nuts and, because I have had eating disorders she will just disaprove

anyways, two days ago she got this horrible cold and I made her the mc mix, telling her how it's very good for immunity and that's the reason I'm not getting sick and she actually liked it and had more yesterday and this morning ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)