CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Science slowly realizing what curezone already knew: parasites affect behavior.

lovej0y Views: 797
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,304,302

Re: Science slowly realizing what curezone already knew: parasites affect behavior.

I beg to differ. When I am heavily infected I often spend $30-$40 on fast food and ice cream in one sitting. It's insane. And I don't feel satisfied unless I do. So yeah, is it LITERAL mind control where they actually MAKE you do certain things? Not exactly.

But parasites are primitive creatures, and they have very primitive nervous systems. If you are heavily infected, their nervous system response to cravings/survival WILL be confused with your own. That is why many people (myself included) can quite literally feel like they're dying during a parasite cleanse they feel so weak. Of course, this is simply the parasites, not you.

So do they literally control you? Do they MAKE you do certain things? Of course not, or else we wouldn't have the free will to go on diets and take supplements to kill them like we are doing. HOWEVER, do they latch onto your intestines, your nervous system, alter your mood, perceptions, cravings, and make you more suscptible to behavior that supports their life cycle? A big, fat, ABSOLUTELY!!! How else do you think they have survived so long? These are EVOLVED creatures.

Studies have found rats infected with parasites were more likely to go into the presence of a cat to be eaten, thus so the cat can be infected and the life cycle is completed. In other words, in many animals (not just cats), parasites can drive animals to behavior that they otherwise WOULDN'T engage in. There is no reason to think with humans are any different.

To think of parasites, a complex and superiorly set of microorganisms with defense survival mechanisms and primitive nervous systems that latch onto the intestines of humans, do not manipulate or influence brain chemistry and/or behavior is entirely and completely FALSE. In fact if you believe that it's probably the parasites convincing you that to divert the attention from them being the cause to your disease. "Oh of course parasites can't possibly be the reason for my extreme mood swings and food sensitivies and cravings" BS!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.452 sec, (1)