CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinky Girl...

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
TBB1 Views: 3,199
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,287,093

Re: Stinky Girl...

I totally understand how you feel, I am in the same boat, Since I was about 18 years old, I started to be aware of my breath and suspected I had bad breath but wasn't as concerned as I am not, I was still living a normal life, being social and doing normal activities without being worried about my breath. That has all changed, now I can actually smell my breatth, I leave the smell after I exercise and when I breath in deeply I can detect it. I have kids and they say my Breath is not bad and that is the same smell from my mouth and nose. But I think they don't want to hurt my feeling or make me feel bad. People's reactions tell me I DO HAVE bad breath, I have quit going to church because of the looks I get from people. I am also depressed and have low selfesteem because of this.
Just like you my breath is SCREAMING at me that something is wrong with me. I have visited different doctors Dentist say No cavities and mouth is Ok, I have no sinus issues, Internal dr. Checked my blood and everything came back normal. Kidney Dr. Said kidneys are working 100% ok. I have also checked if I had a stomach hernia and the answer was NO.
I don't know what is wrong with me. Keep posting here please and share your experiences.
For me I definitely Know that my Bad breath does Not come from my mouth, people think is because you are not clean enough to brush, scrape and floss. THAT IS NOT TRUE, I don't know if there is a specific test to check for digestive enzymes? Does anyone know?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)