CureZone   Log On   Join
Knot in throat w/ 2nd round of iodoral, 1st round no symptoms

deala0688 Views: 1,010
Published: 5 years ago

Knot in throat w/ 2nd round of iodoral, 1st round no symptoms

Hi,

So I worked my way up to 4 12.5mg of iodoral for a few weeks without any companion nutrients though I was eating a TON of oranges (vitamin c) and I had now symptoms except my skin got SUPER, SUPER dry all over. The most dry it's ever been (and I have eczema so I'm familiar with dry skin) but this was worse and it was rough.

I took a (barley) one a half week break and my skin got better. Now I'm doing another round of iodoral but am only doing one 12.5mg pill plus companions.

For companions I'm taking:
one 200mcg selenium 2x/day,
one 30mg zinc 2x/day (only doing this for a week, then I'll do one 30mg zinc 1x/day for 3 weeks)
one 100mg b2 2x/day,
one 500mg b3 (non-flushing) 2x/day

I've only been doing this for 3 or 4 days and I woke up today with a swollen feeling in my throat when I swallow. Took some salt water and it's gone down a bit. I've had this before when I messed with Iodine long time ago.

Question is:
am I doing the companions right?

why would I have the knot in my throat now that I'm taking the companions?

is this too much selenium?

I know the first round caused the dry skin, was it because of too much Iodine or no companions?

should I take a break, was my break between round 1 and round 2 not enough seeing as I had the dry skin reaction during round 1 and wasn't taking any companions with a large Iodine dose and it was barely a week and a half between the two rounds?

I have vitamin c sustained release pills but haven't started because there HUGE, how important are they? how much should I really take?

THANK YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)