CureZone   Log On   Join
Mega-doses of iodine to treat adrenal fatigue

Views: 2,387
Published: 5 years ago

Mega-doses of iodine to treat adrenal fatigue

Was wondering if anyone had success treating adrenal fatigue with mega doses of iodine? I have tried 100+ drops Lugol's 2% solution with absolutely no negative effects. The next day I felt better than I had in years.

Everyone on the Internet and everywhere I read says not to take this much. But no one in history has ever died from Iodine poisoning (overdose), and after I took this dose I couldn't believe how much better I felt! Anyone else have success with MEGA-MEGA dosing on iodine?

Disclaimer: If you have not taken Iodine before, DO NOT try this!!! I have slowly built up starting at 1 drop, then 3, then 5, then 10 etc... until I got to 40 drops/day and then I tried 100 (one time thing) and that's when I noticed the greatest improvements in my health. Also, I now take 20 drops/daily as a maintenance level. Some may say this is too high, but I feel my body craves it and I feel great and all my thyroid levels have normalized and I no longer have any symptoms of adrenal fatigue.

Thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)