CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitamin D Deficiency - not feeling much better after 5 months of supplementation

Ecparent2 Views: 1,562
Published: 4 years ago

Vitamin D Deficiency - not feeling much better after 5 months of supplementation

I was diagnosed with Vit D deficiency end of sept - it was at 18. Endo wanted me to take 50K 3 times per week - I actually felt worse when I took the 50K so I only took on weekends and took 5 k per day additionally. It has now been 5 months - I need to get my levels checked - in some ways I feel better but still cannot workout (used to workout a lot) my muscles are super tight if I do and I get weak - also have this numbness/tingling in my legs a lot still.

I have heard it takes a long time to get better but am getting frustrated - any suggestions? I am making appt with Dr to check my levels - maybe I am not absorbing the Vitamin.

I started taking liquid Vit D/K2 this month - about 5 drops - am also taking cal/mag.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)