CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mega-doses of iodine to treat adrenal fatigue

Pure1rish Views: 2,095
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,307,453

Re: Mega-doses of iodine to treat adrenal fatigue

Interesting to see this today.

Although I'm still not sure what my body is trying to recover from or fight off, I think it's Adrenal Fatigue, I'm on my 3rd day of Iodine drops that I was told to get to treat my symptoms.

I'm not sure of the potency I'm taking but it says just 3 droplets daily from the dropper.

It's been 3 weeks since my last "Crash" and I was slowly building up more energy and becoming less exhausted after waking up, even if I slept 10 hours.

Well since I started taking this Iodine and another cleanser dropper, I've felt the closest to my normal self which as 4 months ago.

I also started taking the "MSM" supplement last week so I'm not sure which one of these brought me closer to feeling like me again.

Really stinks not knowing what's wrong and I would still be LOST without this wonderful website and the information age I am blessed to live in :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)