CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: terminal cancer I need help with something

Orlakegirl Views: 1,262
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,300,643

Re: terminal cancer I need help with something

I am very sorry you are in this situation. It must be frustrating and difficult. I want to add to some of the advice given by by others. With regard to mucus which is often related to breast cancer, cystic fibrosis and several other respiratory/ allergy issues, I recommend cutting out dairy entirely. You need to reduce inflammation throughout your body, eliminating gluten, dairy, and sugar(including most carbohydrates and fruit), would go a long way toward helping your body fight the inflammation and cancer. Avoid any products with soy, unless it is fermented. Most soy products are estrogenic and may encourage estrogen related mass growth.

Turmeric, in the form of Curcumin, would also be helpful. Vitamin C supplementation is not only an important part of the Iodine Protocol, but can also be very helpful in boosting the immune system and decreasing cancer cell size. IMO, vitamin C crystals are the most convenient way to increase your C levels. Start with 2 grams of crystals dissolved in water, three or four times a day. When you get loose bowels, back off slightly on the strength of each dose, but continue with multiple doses daily. The extra Vitamin C and diet changes are in addition to the Iodine Protocol, not in lieu of it. All of these would go a long way to make your cells less hospitable for cancer cell growth. Do not underestimate the benefits an anti inflammatory approach, diet and supplements, can have in your recovery. Sending you healing vibes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)