CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: terminal cancer I need help with something

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Hulda Clark Cleanses

knowledge seeker Views: 1,421
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,308,587

Re: terminal cancer I need help with something

thasnks for your advice

I am moving to a vegan diet though and this includes about 80 or 90% produce so eating lots of carbs and drinking fruit juice with the carrot and veggie juices.

II have given up most Sugar but mess up once in a while but so take natural sugars in in my teas or juices if needed..mostly I use raw agave as it mixes well.

Dr Jimenexz on the ty bollinger quest for the cure said he allows his pateints to eatnatural sugars which I think..there are two kinds right and left spun sugars that refers to the way the molecules are spinning.

the ones that are ok are k in moderation and do not feed sugars are the natural sweetener like raw honey, real maple syrup etc and the bad ones are regular Sugar and gmo fruits. he feels regular fruits are ok,

I do not eat many whole grains or breads bnowadays so not sure if that is main source of glutem. I do eat raw nuts and seeds, extra virgin olive oil and coconut oils. I have pretty much stopped dairy some time ago except when I remember to take the budwig cpottage cheese/flax oil thing which lately has not been often.

the mucuis appears to be related to the spreading of my Breast Cancer all over my lungs and chest area near the heart/major coronary arteries. I also had acute bronchitis that I think is still there. I was told had small plureul effusion that I wonder if it got worst as part week experience difficult breathing which never had before and it is one of the most terrible things I have ever felt. slows me down so things takes 7 times as long to do and so so out of breathe if go up stairs on hands and knees or walk 3 houses to car with the walker.

I feel this has something to do with the phlegm as sometimes it is so vicious and plentiful, I chokes me or I feel like I am going to vomit but when finally get the mucus causing the problem up , I can breathe better so in that way, it makes it better.

although I rarely take drugs taking ibuprofen once every day or so hoping it will help the inflammation of the bronchitis.

I tried inhaling hydrogen peroxide today that someone told me about and seemed to be pretty good on breathing today..last night my arms and hands went numb and tingly and felt very weird..I though I have gotten too much oxygen as that is a side effects but today only had in on shoulders and back this weird tingly sensation that started almost immediately but went away in am hur so better than first dose yesterday..I have hear d of people making their cancer go away and helping lung problems so glad I heard of this and hope it helps.

I have a lot of turmeric but not taking all my supplements lately due to all going on but going o made a tincture of it once I go out and hopefully remember to get some vodka and make a tincture as I am going to mix up the ingredients to breast defend whihc has helped triple negative cancer like I have....one of its ingredients is turmeric and once I get back on supplements, I will add additional turmeric and do the vitamin c for iodine.

I misplaced the baggies that had the Iodine protocol co-factors in it but just found and there is 3000 mg of vitamin c in there and some of the supplements have some..I did have the powder and info on it but some of my stuff is in basement and cant reach it and too weak so needing to wait to Easter to get some of it up here and add to my protocol when my sons come over.

I am doing it all myself with no help so it is harder than it is for some people I think...plus so much other stuff going on at same time.

thank you for your help and positive vibes..sometimes it is an information overload but I am going to get it all down eventually and do appreciate all the info and people I have not gotten back to thank you as well.

I do not have an oncologist and have not seen one since last week of december and have appt tuesday (today) and hoping he is the nice fit will not overly push chemo, will give me regular scans if I want them on occasion so I can see what it is doing or if spreading, and help me with problems as they occur like if this breathing difficulty gets worst or have collapsed lung..please pray he is the right dr and will do things I hope so I at least have a dr for this as it is getting worst fast..doubling in size every month.

my cancer is estrogen and progesterone and her2 negative (triple negative) and thus soy should not affect growth..I do have miso pretty often and tofu even way less so not really eating that much..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)