CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At this point, zapping *is* good for everyone.

chadawick53 Views: 1,668
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,305,573

Re: At this point, zapping *is* good for everyone.

"
the Overarching sentience (OAS), our real 'god' is sick of them torturing and killing folks here with their lies, misdirection and 'unhelpful products' hawking and has requested I intervene as I can
"
So you consider yourself like a prophet ? Ahahah this demonstrates that religions/cults (like your zappers cult) stand on the shoulders of people who lacks skepticism, scientific mindset and reason. (i know what you will answer : that the OAS told you that skepticism, scientific mindset, reason, are a lie spread by the big pharma cartel and that it is more reliable to believe your thoughts/dreams)

"
I personally hate anyone to have to endure unnecessary suffering, and the cartel bull crap is causing wayyy too much of that.
"
Probably true, but no need to claim that the solution to every infection/disease is to use a zapper. (which is not true of course)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)