At last! Finally, someone has some intelligence. See, that was not so difficult was it, explaining and giving a little more information. Now people can make some assumptions and figure out why you *may* have had an issue with silver?
With the information you have provided, people now can work with something.
Homemade...For a start, it is NOT 'CS' as defined by acceptable literature. There is a distinction between 'CS' and the home made solution, i.e. Predominantiy Ionic silver solution. If people want to call their solution 'CS' then they had better read and study up on what constitutes a colloidal solution.
People say their 'CS?' causes Argyria, well, they are not ingesting the so called 'CS' for a start, if they are ingesting one teaspoon or a bucket, either one day in a year or every day for years. This is why marketers say they have "true Colloidal Silver ", they *may* have, but the home maker do NOT make a 'true colloidal' silver solution by definition. See, guilt by association, they don't understand the difference between both products.
Even the Regulators understand the difference between the 'CS' and the home made stuff! They already know there is a distinction between both products! You will never read anything published from Regulators regarding the home made product, it will always be the so called 'CS' product they write and regulate about. Think about that for a while, now try and find some information relating to the home made Predominantly ionic product? I'm going to state you won't find any?
Obviously when people ingest in similar amounts as you have done, then of course there *could* be some side effect, it's way overkill. Besides that, whatever else had they taken in conjunction with silver? Again, there is not enough information for anyone to work with, there are just too many things people do, or ingest.
Many people assume silver will be the magic bullet which helps or fixes everything, it is NOT. Again, they should stop reading those comic books in the Internet.
Some people also insist on 4x9 silver, that's bullshit, 99.9 is perfectly fine. 99.9 silver is actually assayed at 99.98%, that's near enough to be four nine silver, consequently they are not permitted to class it as 4x9 purity silver, think about that for a minute. The amount of impurities in that 3x9 silver people are ingesting is infinitesimal.
Thank You for writing your well thought out message. You obviously can think for yourself better than most.