CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Ascaris or tape in the throat and spewing larvae

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

notavinit Views: 3,348
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,176

Re: Help! Ascaris or tape in the throat and spewing larvae

I have these little bastards. I have a complete approach that will work over time, but I will try to be succinct here as my approach is epic.

First off . The key is no mercy on them. Their one advantage is a gargantuan numbers and a fast re infection rate. They can send the most sobre of minds loops, so easy to lose objectivity . However, objectivity is the key . You basically have to massacre them on a daily basis; enough so you outweigh both their re spawn and acute number rate. Take note of their little favourite areas . There is a solution for each area . Eventually, they either die on site or are pushed into the gut for digestion .

Throat:

Nebulise Colloidal Silver twice a day for 30 minutes or more. If they are in your throat, they are coming from you lungs

Feet:

Get to work on these with cocoanut oil. I have fashioned an inner sock from latex gloves from the super market and wear all day filled with cocoanut oil. The feet wriggles will soon disappear. The feet are a major vector , ingress and egress.

Neck:

Massage deep heat muscular rub or similar into the affected area. Will soon disappear from that area . They can stand it . The rub will penetrate enough of the dermis to kill them on site.

I'm considering whether the neck area means they are actually in the ear canal .

System

Use Ghanaian Alafia bitters twice a day . I go for about 4 table spoons per time for 30 days . It is seriously bitter, but you will start passing a serious about of eggs and nests soon after .

I have to double down on this advice. I'm not cured yet, but there is a marked difference. I have passed a football field worth of eggs on a daily basis. Upon drinking, there is an instant cowardly retreat by the little bastards from all parts. Be advised, you will feel wriggles but its only because they are desperate and dying.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=alafia+bitters

Diet:

Cut all carbs and grains completely .

Clothes:

Your clothes are a major reinfection vector . Millions of them per item .

soak and then wash all Clothes using African "black saop" . This should add no more than an hour or so to your normal washing routine .You will literally see putrefied remains come out of clothes fibres. I have much research to do on it, but African black soap is by far the supreme solution and it is very cheap .

For extra effect, add a generous amount of deep heat balm to the drying cycle. The balm will evaporate into the clothes fibres and remove them.

Hair

Sorry ladies. Long hair has to go. Shave it to skin. Buy a wig for appearances if you have to. The inner and outer scalp is again a major ingress / egress vector . Long hair causes so many complications . Treat the hair with Alafia bitters this will clear them all up in the scalp, but the eggs need eject from the scalp.

External Scatter

This single issue has driven me almost completely defeated. Whilst I made immense bodily progress, my once pristine and fresh home descended into pestilence. For weeks I thought I had invisible mites . Alas, there was an invisible swarm and I mean swarm of the bastards all over the house. The brutal truth is that they were coming out of me ! Be advised . It only when they lose the immense amount of energy they have that you actually see them eject from your body .

As tiny as a grain of sand to as large as a long human hair. This stage appears particularly insurmountable and needs its own approach .The key is the same with the body. You have to become brutal with them. Do not give up. Don't replace furniture carpets unless very old and very infested. They are coming from you and will infest anything new until you solve you. I am single and living in a large house. Realise that any difficulty I had , is exponentially exacerbated by each person you live with. You all cleanse or none of you will ever cleanse. You wont all have the same symptoms so some will be in denial. But make no mistake. If one person in a house is infested. You are all infested and re infesting each other.

Carpet:

Spread food grade Diatomaceous Earth and Vacuum daily . Get them out , but the vector from carpet to you is an easy battle as compared to the vector from the air to everywhere else.

Air :

Burning pure sulphur per room will eliminate whole generations from the air.

Deep heat spray:

This I newly discovered, but deep heat is their worse enemy. Spray in the air and they will scramble away from it and eventually die. I use it for the car each journey.

Does all this work ?

A week ago, I'd bit sitting here. Seeing large adults eject left right centre, making everyone around me violently cough. Today, I there is a much less ejection of tiny infants from one location . I am seeing good results but its a day by day process where you have to aim for each day to be better than the previous. They are beatable but you have to hit them hard and fast . Do not take a single day off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.235 sec, (3)