CureZone   Log On   Join
Stones may be trapped in colon after flushing. How many colonics do I need to clean them out?

iandthou Views: 3,090
Published: 6 years ago

Stones may be trapped in colon after flushing. How many colonics do I need to clean them out?

I suspect that I may have a stone or more stuck in my colon. This is because after beginning to do Liver Flushes - I have done 3 of them - my health problems have gotten worse. I have always had eye pain and stiff, but it increased many times in the last month or month and a half. From what I understand, I have lymphatic congestion in my head area, which causes the eyes to get tired and achy.

I found a colonic facility where I live and have taken 2 colonics in the last week. I want to understand whether 2 colonics are enough to have removed the stones, or if I need to take more. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I feel a bit better after having begun the colonics, and this is definitely partly because of the colonics and partly because of other things I am doing - herbs, exercise, lymphatic massage, etc. But I am still far from being as I was before these problems began a month and a half ago.

I planned that I would treat the 3rd colonic as a pre-flush colonic, do a Liver Flush one day after it, and then do another colonic as the post flush colonic. That would be my 4th liver flush, and I would go on like that once a month or so until 12 flushes approximately.

But now I am wondering whether I should continue to take colonics before I feel as I did before these problems began, or the Liver Flush may lodge more stones in my colon. The problem with that is that I would be taking more colonics, and every colonic is a rather hefty investment.

On the other hand, I wonder that - if it is true at all that I have stones in my colon which have caused toxicity including lymphatic congestion in the head - would I not need Liver Flush to remove this toxicity and would colonics by themselves not be insufficient?

I would appreciate any thoughts about this.

How many colonics should one take if one suspects stones or toxins trapped in the colon after a liver flush? Andreas Moritz who strongly emphasised colonics in the liver flush protocol usually says in his answers on this website to people with stones stuck in their colon - "get a colonic immediately". He nowhere speaks of more than one colonic needed to get the trapped stones out.

Would it be wiser to resume flushing after 3 colonics, as I had planned, or would it be wiser to put off the flushing until one is more or less normal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (2)