CureZone   Log On   Join
The Great Parasite psychosis Lie

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
notavinit Views: 1,054
Published: 5 years ago

The Great Parasite psychosis Lie

Ohh boy did I make a school boy error. After 6 months and a near 99% reduction of my load . I got inpatient and went to the Emergency ward. My logic was that since I had done all the hard work and could not isolate like 3 issues with physical proof , if I went during a quiet time, 50 miles away from my home , it would be all dandy.

The response from the QUACK on night shift was a purported blood test he did not address clearly but the words mental health issues tripping over themselves out of his fat mouth. He even had the nerve to not address me , but look at my 22 year old niece as if to rope her into the idea that I was having some psychotic episode; talking out the side of his neck. It was the most disrespectful thing I have ever seen. He even started a half heartedly bang on the drums of sectioning me, but I killed that shit instant. I managed to get the eff out of there without a sectioning by disdainfully agreeing to attend an appointment with my local GP. You can be sure I am not going to do that . I wish him nothing but bad karma.

To read these similar experiences on here, I believe them. But to experience it so immediate , it is shocking. There is blatant population control at work . He did not seem convinced at his own bull. He was in no way going to make bodily contact with me despite my complaint of a rash on my neck. It all seemed far too text book. He came out . Without me protesting his findings . Launched into a semi co-herant tirade about mental health issues and insisting that I need to see his psychiatrist friends .

The good thing is that my niece has seen my measured, slow, sober methodical work over months. It wasn't obvious that I was the parasitic typhoid Mary, but I look 25 years younger and I am only 36. Literally 25 years younger . I look younger than my own niece as a result of cleanse and battling.

I reap what appears to be the instant benefit of every single gym session I have ever had and I have been to the gym twice in six months. It is irrefutable that I was sick , certainly something changed big time. These effing quacks. Is this how it is with cancer, altzeimers and dementia ? This is truly terrible. Was I not an unusually sobre character. I may well have been sectioned from losing my cool. Guys, If it ever happens . Nod your head . Agree with them , claim some instant cure and get the hell out of dodge.

So My hard earned advice: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO TO ANY MAINSTREAM DOCTOR TO TELL THEM YOU HAVE parasites AND YOU NEED HELP. GOD ONLYT KNOWS WHAT DATABASE I AM NOW ON.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)