CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm very healthy using Dr. Clark's work. Are you from using your version????

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
  Views: 7,155
Published: 5 years ago

I'm very healthy using Dr. Clark's work. Are you from using your version????

So, taking on all comers of the phrarmacutial version of getting well. WHAT have you, with all that fiddle fuss crap, actually HEALED/ Cured completely?

Using Dr. Clark's advice/protocol, plus a couple other herbs I figured out myself, (Dr. Clark was very pro-do your own research), I've rid myself of both type of diabetes (although type 2 for me was nanobots, which weren't invented back in Dr. Clark's day, so using EFT, which any one can learn, I short circuited them), high blood pressure, cancer, a liver infection (probably one of the heps, but doctors are useless about virus so I never bothered. I just healed myself), hiatal hernia, the start of arthritis, and as I remembered just a bit ago, acid reflux.

All cured--gone completely. Not one drug involved. Nor am I feeding the bloated cartel any money by being on their fake regulating 'medications' at 60 YO.

Any one else with a 100% success rate??  Come on--here's your chance to prove your way works better than mine!Or at least as good, eh? Of course this only applies to posters who really have had health issues, since my guess is many actually don't.

And all of that without doing any of the 'elite' added 'clean-ups to Dr. Clark's real work. Including that profit mongering 'dental' one. * Chaaaa-Chiiiing!*

I got a new muffler near the beginning is all. It's a good reference to look around for toxic sources, but don't let it fear monger you as the 'elites' intended it to, nor don't let it overwhelm you. IF you feel you must do them, take your time, unless it's a leaky furnace or you have an attached garage (the gas fumes seeping thru are quite bad news)--those kinds of things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)