CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Great Parasite psychosis Lie

notavinit Views: 960
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,311,093

Re: The Great Parasite psychosis Lie

Got the bastards !

Thanks all for responses so far. I have ordered Ivemectin and the other suggested treatments. I have also ordered " De-briding soap" In the mean time, I have turned a noteworthy corner which I think will lead to eventual cure in a matter of weeks:

1. Cocoanut oil : Ingesting huge amounts of cocoanut oil or cocoanuts in general appears to have driven thousands of these black splinter looking objects to just below the upper dermis of the skin. They are visible and it is hard to observe them move. Perhaps they are dead.

2. Magnesium oil: I was using the topical mustard powder cure with great success . This drove the black specks and more out from the skin. By instinct, I decided to use Magnesium oil instead of mustard powder. A quick warning . This will sting about eight times more that mustard but more than survivable with no lasting burn . You will feel thousands of the bastards, whatever they are erupt and eject from the skin, especially those to small to see, but you will hear "pop pop pop " . So I applied the Magnesium oil on every inch of my body . I stood to let it absorb although I have to admit, I can not take more than five minutes. Next I jumped into a hot bath full of Soda crystals (In the UK, no borax) . Within seconds , black spec city , hell will unleash itself from your skin pores. That night, I had the most intense sleep. When I woke, I there was such a decrease in symptoms, it felt like I had nothing. However, be warned . Their numbers are huge so hit them everyday until gone.

Outside the bath: Dry without a towel and apply all over to the skin in succession :

1. Forever Living Aloe Heat Gel . This will burn and then cool. Once cool:

2. Apply cocoanut oil to your now opened pores.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.641 sec, (1)