CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Transplant for curing parasitic infection?

Amazi Views: 1,287
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,312,727

Re: Fecal Transplant for curing parasitic infection?

I just want to be clear about what you are saying. You're friend did the fecal transplant. Got worse. Then did steroids and Antibiotics . Then things got much more worse.

I understand that everyone one is carrying parasites. The question is the balance of the microflora that keeps things in some type of harmony. I know that Antibiotics screwed me and made me vulnerable.

The closest I've come to this is doing raw milk kefir, cabbage rejuvelac enemas. And i've gotten temporary relief. I can't help but think that the anti biotics have taken away bacteria that the probiotics out there cannot yet replensih. I hope to be wrong. But if it isn't available through fermented products they do exist inhealthy people. And this is where fecal transplants come in.

As i'm reading up on this I've happen to pass through a procedure called helmintic therapy. Like Fecal Transplant it's for compromised immune systems like crohns, ulcerative colitis and c diff. What it is is essentially introducing hookworms, strongyloides and oher parasites into our gut. Crazy!

I'm astonished that this is actually being used as a therapy while I'm trying to get rid of these things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.984 sec, (1)