CureZone   Log On   Join
On the verge of being cured i think
 

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...



Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser



Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...



Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.


More
More
Jason1122 Views: 693
Published: 5 years ago
 

On the verge of being cured i think


Hi everyone, as the title suggests i think i might be on the verge of being cured. Ec effects me a tiny bit on my top lip, litrally unnoticable and about 50% of my bottom lip. if you put your lip in your mouth a bite gently up for about a centermeter, thats what part is EC, because thats what caused it.

A few months ago i was cured on 70% of my lips, i knew this because the other 30% was continuing its cycle. I know better than to get my hopes up with EC but ill grab any lead with both hands. after seeing some of your posts i should consider myself lucky, nobody has ever said anything about it to me, i think i hide it pretty well but im sure a couple of people have noticed.

So right now it looks like the left and right edges of my bottom lip, where its the thinnest is cured and the middle is getting there as its the next thinnest part.

as for how im doing it, ill go into much more detail if i actually get cured, i dont want to give anyone false hope and waste their money. brief overview is im currently taking about 10 different vitamin pills a day (these arnt for ec, but as ill leave it in as it could effect it), 3 body enhancers a day since i started working out. Bascicly a legal version of the steroid dianabol, 50% ACV technique and also use sudo crem at night.

In my experience, its essential to physicially treat your lips, lip balm wont cure you, nor will pills. ACV is physically effecting your lips, and it stings so something must be going on. Also since i started using Sudo crem at night, my lip seem alot more tough, not nessesarily hard but if i peel, it f***ing hurts like im actually ripping off skin as apose to just peeling and feel nothing like i used to.

One last thing, i saw one guy with black and white numbers as his profile pic who said he left it for 5 months, you have amazing will power but unless you do a daniel miller and dont peel for like 2 years, i dont think it will do much good. Ive tried the leave it alone method and its only made me depressed and futher away from a cure. Oh and also the guy with a kind of big cat, mabye a female lion profile pic, you will probably read this so keep trying, you seem the most determined out of everyone i seen. If i see results in a week or 2 and if im cured, ill make another post with the exact details. Good luck everyone
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.688 sec, (2)