CureZone   Log On   Join
Isn't cayeene bad for liver?

eidos Views: 640
Published: 16 years ago

Isn't cayeene bad for liver?

In a great book from Malahov i came onto this passage, when suggesting what to eat to help liver after flushing:

this is my translation, so it may not be too fluent

"Hot foods (as in peppery, not regarding to warmth) and produtcs with hot taste have a negativ effects to on healing of the liver. The ancient herbalist have noticed that taste stimulates different energies in the body and that by function of that stimulate the function of organs. In that light the sour taste stimulates the function of the liver and gallbladder. Indirectly the liver is stimulated by slightly salted food as well. It doesn't like hot (peepery) and (can't translate this word) taste, because apart from liver it damages the mucous membrane of the stomach and 12-something-gut."

As i'm primarily intersted to da a Master-Cleanse to get my liver back to top shape (with later flushes), wouldn't it be better to skip cyaane pepper? Since there are alternative methods to clean the big colon, what about the small gut? Can there be something that cayyene needs to undo in the small gut?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)