New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
christi Views: 1,375
Published: 17 years ago

Day 8 - Feeling GREAT -but Nasal drip?

So Day 7 was a *itch but I got through it.

I passed some smaller ropes this morning. My mental clarity is back. I have energy comign out my EARS. I am perky, alert, positive and generally feel overwhelmingly awesome.

I have also passes a ton of mucous and nasties. BUt the ropes this morning surprised me - I didn't get those before when I did the Master-Cleanse about 1.75 years ago. I have no idea how much weight I've lost b/c I don't have a scale, but this isn't why I did the Master-Cleanse anyways, so I don't care, but it is safe to say that I have lost about 12-15lbs...?

Anyways, today I am brrrrrr cold! I wa cold yesterday too. I also have Nasal Drip pretty bad. I have passed a lot of mucous from my lungs and nose, in the beginning it was green, now it is yellow/white/clear.

For the first time, I am having food cravings today. This hasn't been a problem the whole time, I don't know why, bbut for some reason I just haven't cared about food. Mind over matter I guess, but I have noticed that I am thinking a lot about it today and my mouth has been watering, but not for anything specifically, just food in general.

Anyone have anything to say about the Nasal Drip?

Oh, and PS Pepe -I've been using the cayenne pills and thanks for the warnings, but I've done this cleanse before without the pills and I've had the SAME experiences both ways - I know youare against pills, but guess what - THEY WORK and to each his own so just let people who take the pills b/c they hate cayenne take them, it's not an issue!
©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

So Day 7 was a *itch but I got through it.

I passed some smaller ropes this morning. My mental clarity is back. I have energy comign out my EARS. I am perky, alert, positive and generally feel overwhelmingly awesome.

I have also passes a ton of mucous and nasties. BUt the ropes this morning surprised me - I didn't get those before when I did the Master-Cleanse about 1.75 years ago. I have no idea how much weight I've lost b/c I don't have a scale, but this isn't why I did the MC anyways, so I don't care, but it is safe to say that I have lost about 12-15lbs...?

Anyways, today I am brrrrrr cold! I wa cold yesterday too. I also have Nasal Drip pretty bad. I have passed a lot of mucous from my lungs and nose, in the beginning it was green, now it is yellow/white/clear.

For the first time, I am having food cravings today. This hasn't been a problem the whole time, I don't know why, bbut for some reason I just haven't cared about food. Mind over matter I guess, but I have noticed that I am thinking a lot about it today and my mouth has been watering, but not for anything specifically, just food in general.

Anyone have anything to say about the Nasal Drip?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)