CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cured by a post from a while ago! go read it!

Tergot223 Views: 2,286
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,313,767

Re: cured by a post from a while ago! go read it!

Free agent don't be to disheartened because I think you are making progress. It can seem sometimes you are adrift to nowhere, but remember that every day you are gaining more knowledge.

I know you said you eat healthy, but this is what I thought until I realised I was still eating foods that were causing triggers, and the food I thought was healthy was lacking in quantity and variety.

Let's float the possibility that EC is not a trauma of the lips, it's a manifestation of a problem in the gut. Ask yourself how your general health is besides EC? Do you have skin problems elsewhere? Do you have problems with digestion sometimes? Have you ever been vaccinated ?(I have).. The body is giving clues all the time as to it's condition, we just need the knowledge to figure out what it's trying to tell us and why.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.857 sec, (1)