CureZone   Log On   Join
Yeah---let me die!

Views: 1,849
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,315,261

Yeah---let me die!

Yeah, we'd all choose to die from cancer versus get better, even if we knew the real way to get well.

Humans are weird like that------Nooooo, don't tell me how to get better, my wonderful doctor wants to kill me with drugs. *Sigh* Isn't he such a hero??

Funny how by deparasiting with herbs and zapper, and olive leaf for the fungus which is all cancer is, and a zapper with the precise frequency of fungus (coulda done it with olive leaf--zapper was quicker, in this case) I'm completely cancer free and never have to worry about it again, since I won't stop zapping again. (did for a couple years, and the beef liver flukes with the cancer fungus managed to take over). I needed not one single Rx. I would have been an idiot to allow them any where near me.

And no---get rid of the cancer first--but a big part of that is ridding yourself of the cancer/fungus infected parasites. But you absolutely can't ignore the fungus part if you want to survive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.360 sec, (1)