CureZone   Log On   Join
all over parasites

rahel Views: 738
Published: 5 years ago

all over parasites

a hell, the parasites migrated from my back to my head, my mouth and now is the motion in my left eyelid. I will go blind and invalid. I am constantly in and physicians have an asset donated, but they have no interess. I feel the motion in my mouth and it is then there a thin strip, my oral mucosal membrane is always full of small eruptions, I think it is same as I had at the back, when it started. I've for 5 months a swelling over a tooth, it moves a little. I get a biopsy from where was insect bite, have a punch biopsy from a sore and have from mouth, where the wounds were, and a white stripe (8-10 mm), all without diagnosis-. at the hand I now have white accentuated strip about 1 cm and a point. I would think it is a gongylonema, but I have it not only in the mouth, dirofilaria, but there must be many, I do not find in the literature. someone has an idea? I do not know how I can get a diagnosis, I run from one to another doctor without diagnosis. I lose my muscles and my tissue breaks down I took abendazole for ca 20 day, maybe it reducted the migration, I took praziquantel for 3 days-without results, I have bee take ivermectin for ca. 10 day, bat the migration was so fast, that I stopped and my muscle twiching in the night was very fast, doxycycline ist also not bed für me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)