CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What does accuracy mean in a zapper?

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Esstee Views: 4,141
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,317,457

Re: What does accuracy mean in a zapper?

In the early stages of my research, I purchased several blood purifiers (zappers) from various sources to test output and effectiveness, only to find that none(not a single one) met the advertised 3.92 let alone 3.915 Hz frequency. And so I turned to the Spooky2 of which I'm pleased to say filled that criteria quite accurately.

However in spite of several weeks of zapping several times per day and maintaining my CS protocol, I found my condition regressing as my symptoms of systematic infection returned(kidney pain, low grade fever, chest pains etc etc).

And so to test my theory, I went back to my old 16hz standard that I had discovered by accident only to find wellness within only a few days of zapping.

That said, I can't say I'm sold on the claims to frequency accuracy, especially in the decimal range precision in the lower spectrum as I've observed that the effects of my blood purifier appear to work best within the ranges of 15hz through to 19hz. And so my take on this is to lean toward a frequency wobble or sweeps as I'm thinking organisms likely respond to given frequency ranges(variations).

Though again, this is merely speculation at best and won't likely gain traction without some form of rudimentary testing beyond personal testimony.

That said, you may perceive this to be condescending but... I have to ask, for all of the efforts you put-in posting and promoting your products on the forums, why have you not taken the initiative to test the claims that come with your products? I saw the swamp water test you conducted years ago, but nothing more. To which I'd add, I've also read reports of people doing the very same with a 9v battery. And so I'm thinking there's ample headroom in this particular domain(research and verification) as these devices continue to progress and/or evolve. - my two cents of course

At any rate, I'm thinking the time is long overdue for people to take the initiative and conduct basic experiments rather than to continue copy /pasting and repeating old unsubstantiated material or claims. Especially when we consider the equipment/capacity that so many of the hobbyists have at there disposition today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.344 sec, (2)