CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ec Accutane India

jsl123 Views: 2,833
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,317,695

Re: Ec Accutane India

you probably should research deeper into the whole gut healing "leaky gut syndrome" etc etc "cause of all disease" topic.. i have and personally i have tried gut healing protocoals with naturolpaths done all the gut healing diets etc etc its all bullshit.. yes some people do start eating healthy after years of eating junk food and notice health improvenments but everyone forgets to talk about the majority of people who dont see results iv spoken and read the hundreds of people who tried these methods to the tee for years only to be left with there condition… just go on any forum and youll read of them and to be frank ec is butual most doctors acknowledge this and actually have no theories on how to cure or actually control the symptoms yes some of the quacks they can give you steriod and tell you to constantly apply moisturizer yes of course that will improve the symptoms abit but your still going to have a crap lifestyle with painful irritated lips.. the whole gut the root casue of all disease is a theory… iv been down there iv read the hype iv done the candidia diet which is 100% a load of rubbish unless you wanna loose weight and become extremely skinny you will crash and burn on that diet if you properly follow it trust me.. im 100% positive if it was as simple as taking anti-biotics changeing our gut flora ec would be a hell of alot more common dont you think with the billions of anti-bioitc prescriptions handed out by the medical world over the last couple of decades? no my friends we have a rare!!! inflammatory condition which unfortunately we dont actually know were it comes from of why and frankly i dont dont care i just want the symptoms cleared like daniki fortunately did. im betting Science and the medical world catches up and has some resloutions for us before all the bullshit treatments actually work.. im so shocked this forum still has dribble in it daily with people posting about vinegar and aquaphor.. like hello its been 13 years talking like that and maybe one or 2 people "claim" to have seen results.. which personally i dont believe but each to their own.. most longtermers are just peeling and getting on with it as best they can infact ill have a punt that most of them still come on here like myself once or twice a month seeing if theres any decent info or any break throughs with someone but unfortunately there isnt much.. im not having a go at anyone i just cant get why people post stuff that is rubbish read previous posts and learn what works and doesnt theres a few good posters on here which were knowledgable..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.578 sec, (2)