CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi, I'm new here

jsl123 Views: 2,482
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,318,198

Re: Hi, I'm new here

thats definitely ecÖ id highly suggest you manage the symptoms as best you can and try live a relatively normal lifeÖ new medication on the way in the form of biological drugs to treat dermatitis skin condition with the first one due to hit early 2017.. thats of course if ec is dermatitis which is highly possible as it has all the classic symptoms just depends on what particular form it is.. not many girls on this forum so we would highly like your input! hope your doing ok. trust me manage the condition don't walk around like a freak with that stuff all over your lips.. and do the hours reading previous posters with good info.. mike pylon daniki few others have cleared the condition although theres not many.. as with most inflammatory dermatitis at the current state there is no good treatments in the medical worldÖ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)