CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi, I'm new here

jsl123 Views: 2,579
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,318,620

Re: Hi, I'm new here

its called dupilumab but there are currently about 13 biological drugs in trials for dermatitis skin conditions.. as with all drugs they can help with different variety of conditions.. for example dupilumab helps so far with eczema, asthma and also Chronic Sinusitis. Sinusitis which is the big one as it as a chronic inflammatory condition on the mucous membrane which is the same as the lips.. so this drug has the effect to reduce inflammation on mucous membranes so theres a high chance it could work with our condition. also i personally believe ec is just eczema on the lips its just very very rare. i guess time will tell but finally theres at least hope for us. i would suggest going and finding a good dermatologist and starting to build a good relationship with them believe or not there are some good ones you just gotta search!

https://thehimalayantimes.com/health/pfizer-inc-anacor-pharmaceuticals-inc-deal-showcases-new-wave-eczema-therapies/

i don't know what everybody else thinks ec is but if its a inflammatory skin condition and is driven by an allergic element dupilumab has a high chance of working. I'm not saying its definite but its a hope and I'm sure one of the new treatments coming available will work.

iv been down the natural road and it didn't work and believe me i did it properly and spent thousands of dollars probably about 4.5 thousand on natropaths and supplements and tests all for nothing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)