Re: How to Zap

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
HotelParasite Views: 885
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,318,654

Re: How to Zap

Herbs don't work on a infestation. They made me horribly ill.

Zappers have their place but they really don't kill parasites. They are great for killing the viruses and bacteria carried by the parasites. I use one daily but I know the limitations. The zappers can't get through all the tissue and the biofilm produced by the parasites
The zapper you have is not adequate to accomplish whole body detoxification. You would have much better results with the $15 zapper found on-line.
It is much more effective. The one you use is also pumping copper and zinc into your system through the pennies. (copper plated zinc) Not a good thing. But all of them have some sort of metal contact. Pick your poison.

I switched to meds from herbs because the herbs did nothing but make me sick. Ivermectin, Albendazole, Fenbendazole are all fairly safe and work light years better than herbs. I wish I had went to the drugs straight away as I think the herbs just made it worse. I still use Green Black-Walnut as a mouth rinse and to kill any worms in my throat or nose. I use Colloidal Silver and Doxycycline. Everything has value you just need to be able to understand what value.

A good investor would not put all their money on one stock. Use what works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.033 sec, (1)