CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to Zap

parazapper Views: 925
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,318,880

Re: How to Zap

There has been a lot of discussion about herbs vs drugs over the years and it is strongly two sided, herbs don't work for some and drugs don't work for others. Either one works very well for some others.

One of the problems that I have seen with the herbs is that often, they are not properly prepared.

Dr. Clark states in her books that the Green tincture of Black-Walnut Hulls should be made at home using only pure alcohol and green colored walnut hulls ( no black or brown coloration ) and that the tincture should be pale green in color. I have seen the product from the stores and it is frequently a dark green in color, brown, and sometimes almost black.

Dr. Clark is very specific in her writings that this form has lost its power and does not work.

She is also specific about the Wormwood and the Cloves. They must be fresh ground as they loose their potency over time. Store bought ground cloves are almost useless as an anti-parasitic.

As for the medication working for you, I am glad that you had success. Sadly, there are some who develop liver damage or kidney damage that may not show up for years down the road.

I am not saying do not use the drugs, just use caution and be aware of possible long term after effects. Also, make sure that you are using a safe dosage.

If you do use the drugs, please do not take Acetominophen ( Tylenol ) or Ibuprophen during the time that you take the drugs as these may be major contributors to liver failure and kidney failure, especially when combined with the drugs or with alcohol. Also, please do not consume alcohol during the same period for the same reasons.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

10.031 sec, (1)