CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxygen starvation

Laretyure Views: 1,148
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,320,369

Re: Oxygen starvation

I assumed there was at least something parasitic going on with my lungs, but I don't have any congestion there.

Sometimes if I breathe in very deep my lungs will hurt a little. It sort of feels like being near a pool with too much chlorine, even though I have no chlorine exposure currently or in the recent past, and the water supply here is not chlorinated.

So far I've taken mebendazole, niclosamide, ivermectin and pyrantel pamoate.

I was a little cautious with all the medications at first but it seems all of them are better tolerated the more I take. None of them has done anything miraculous though, and I question if they even did anything at all even though I did pass a lot of parasites while on them. But... I also passed a lot when not on them!

I need to find something to bring down the colon inflammation and bloating, so far nothing has seemed like a 'direct hit', just things that help a little bit in an indirect way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)