CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Started a flush this morning...will update

monroe444 Views: 1,103
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,320,566

Re: Started a flush this morning...will update

Thank you, I really appreciate your advice!

I want to take it easy but I'm also wanting to do this again so badly! My kidney (maybe just muscle pain but I suspect it's my kidney) is worrying me so I have no choice but to wait.

This is exactly what I took:

Natural Factors Stress Relax Magnesium powder
http://ca.iherb.com/Natural-Factors-Stress-Relax-Magnesium-Citrate-Natural-Berry-Drink-Mix-8-8-oz-250-g-Powder/42939 If anyone needs a coupon code, PEY561 will work but you can get this product much cheaper in Canada as it's made here.

1 scoop = 150 mg mag citrate

There is flavouring and stevia so 1 scoop is probably more than 150 mg, it just contains 150 mg of magnesium

7 am: 7 scoops mag citrate

9 am: 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, juice of 1 lemon and 2 oranges

1 pm: 7 scoops mag citrate (750 mg)

3 pm: 7 scoops mag citrate

I also did water and coffee enemas after the 7 am dose and in the evening and the next morning.

I used a castor oil pack and heating pad over my liver during the flush.

Good luck and let me know how it goes,

monroe

PS I should add that I really prepped for the flush. For weeks I ate or juiced 4 apples per day (really expensive because I only buy organic). I also drank a bit of apple cider vinegar every day and started drinking Dr. Axe's tonic - just google it or youtube it. I tried to eat as cleanly as possible, but I wasn't that careful. I just never eat junk or processed food in general.

I also was on about day 6 of a Renew Life liver detox kit that lasts 30 days. I'm not sure if that helped things but I wasn't sure I was going to be able to flush and I felt my liver needed a cleanse badly. Hey - maybe that's why my shoulder and neck stiffness and pain subsided! This kit gets great reviews.

I also make sure I'm always regular. Every morning I grind flax seeds, milk thistle, and have a mix of ground dandelion root, burdock, and fenugreek and I drink this down. It's the basics of a product here in Canada called Nutracleanse that works miraculously for people but I make it myself in order to leave out psyllium, which I think can damage intestines.

I also take magnesium every night before bed (citrate and glycinate).

If I still have issues, I use a half capsule of Renew Life Cleansemore, which is an awesome, gentle product - no senna or cascara sagrada, so it's not habit forming.

I'm including all of this because I think one reason I had such an easy time with the flush is because everything was regular. I've heard from others that they get quite sick.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)