CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush update: parasites:(

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
monroe444 Views: 2,124
Published: 4 years ago

Liver flush update: parasites:(

I guess this won`t be a shock to many people on here but it is to me. I did a second Liver Flush and this time no stones came out.

I have been doing coffee enemas all week with various protocols I`ve read on here to try to get more stones out. Nothing.

I also read about using a vibrating massager as close to the liver as possible, but all I had was a foot massager, so I used that, and then I started getting a pain on my left but too low to be the liver. It started soon after I first used the massager and I can still feel it at times. I`m going to buy a percussion massager soon.

I`ve also been reading lots of posts about parasites, and how they can block stones, and I thought, well, I haven`t done a parasite cleanse in a couple of years (did Humaworm years ago - nothing, and took frozen castor oil capsules about two years ago and definitely killed parasites).

So yesterday I bought Renew Life Paragone because it gets good reviews and I`m in Canada and can`t wait for something to be shipped here.

I took the first dose at 3:30. Second around 11 pm.

This morning, something was moving in my colon or intestines. It was a similar feeling to when I took the castor oil caps years ago. About an hour later I found a long white dead worm. I am still shuddering.

And on the side of my left big toe it feels like something is moving around.

The other day when I did the liver flush, I felt an electrical sensation in my left colon or intestine and in my left big toe, but in a slightly different area, as if they were connected.

This is too weird but I`m happy the Paragone seems to be working and hopefully I will get some more stones and parasites out soon.

I filled some capsules with castor oil last night and froze them so I started with 3 this morning, since I know that works too.

monroe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.517 sec, (1)