CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush update: parasites:(

Lonzo Views: 2,034
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,321,234

Re: Liver flush update: parasites:(

Sounds like we are neck-and-neck with our missions. I wrapped up the 30-day Humaworm with pretty radical results, and didn't have any trouble moving my bowels - although, just to be sure, I incorporated a coffee enema (my first, at that), which, as you I'm sure can already attest, was a big shocker bonus that will always be part of my health protocol from now on.

I debated on whether or not to get the Paragone but just Humaworm after seeing some positive reviews, and I was satisfied. My bf wasn't quite as successful because he takes opiates for pain, and I'm convinced whatever parasites he may have are lodged in pretty tight.

I wanted to ask you specifically about the castor oil caps you took. I was on youtube and saw a great video on A Place to Heal's channel. She cured her kidneys and dodged dialysis and is loaded with intel. She mentioned the castor oil caplets and said to freeze them for two weeks before using them. Is that how you did it? She said, if I recall correctly, that she got out pinky-finger-sized parasites from her small intestine (although unclear how she determined which area they were from); after a while you can "feel" where they are, and as you mentioned, roam. I haven't felt them roaming that much outside of my abdominal area, but I have felt these wonky electrical pulses in my forehead, and once in my throat. No clue if they're related but I thought I was having a stroke last night. Freaked me out.

I'm prepping to do the Liver Flush since I felt a twinge in the area where my gallbladder is today while doing a coffee enema which was acute and unlike anything I've ever experienced. I was glad it didn't happen again. I've been very drained since this last one and have been drinking strictly juices. Sounds like doing a Liver Flush after a succession of coffee enemas is what I would do, although I do wonder if you have gotten any bad herx reactions?

And I do wonder about the stones. Are you doing the lemon juice/olive oil/ Epsom Salts liver flush?

One more thing. This is my virgin post. I've been reading this site and finally decided it was time to join and contribute since I'm quite certain my bf and friends/family are fed up with all my detox tales.

Thanks, and best of luck. I empathize on every level.

Lonzo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)