CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush completed

monroe444 Views: 1,327
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,318,573

Re: Liver Flush completed

I don't think longevity should be necessarily associated with health. I know lots of elderly people, and not so elderly, who are in miserable condition.

I hope I do not live too long, but I sure don't want to spend any more time feeling lousy. I can't eat gluten, limit Sugar and grains and eat mostly organic and refuse to take pharmaceutical drugs and I still have lots of problems.

I kind of blame doctors in my youth for causing the problems I now have from drugs and Antibiotics they prescribed. And that email going around that says "I ate Wonderbread and drank copious amounts of pop and I turned out fine..." That is BS.

I am the result of the North American prepackaged diet because my mother thought that if it came in a box and was ultra pasteurized, bleached and fortified with synthetic vitamins, that made it wonderful.

I can't imagine how most people feel.

monroe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)